Procedure of Scientific Articles Publication in “Gramota” Publishers’ Academic Journals
Content of Application for Publishing an Article
Scientific Articles. Format Requirements
Procedure of Peer-Reviewing
1. The author should fill out and send an application for publishing an article. Application comprises a manuscript prepared according to Format Requirements, personal information in the accompanying letter and additional documents. We ask all the authors to follow these requirements as it helps us work quicker.
2. You should send your Application for publishing an article by e-mail to the editor of the appropriate journal. If you have any questions or comments on publication procedure, you are welcome to send them to the editor of the journal by e-mail.
3. If you send an application for publishing an article you are obliged to follow Publication Ethics of “Gramota” Publishers. The author realizes that an article published out of ethics is subject to retraction according to the Order accepted by the Publishers.
4. The editor’s preliminary consideration of the author’s application for publishing an article takes 3 working days. The editor examines if an article is suitable for one of the journal research areas; if an article is arranged according to the Publishers’ format requirements to scientific articles; if an article has an appropriate level of originality (no less than 75% according to the “Antiplagiat” system). If an article does not meet these standards the editor can ask the author to make necessary corrections or refuse the application. Papers that are presented in software repositories of higher school and on authors’ personal sites and have not been published in any printed or electronic editions may be published in “Gramota” Publishers’ journals.
5. The editor passes a manuscript for peer-reviewing. Expert assessment of an article is realized according to “Gramota” Publishers’ Procedure of Peer-Reviewing. Considering the time for the author to correct an article according to reviewers’ comments and for the manuscript re-examination, the peer-reviewing period may be one month or more.
6. The editorial staff make a decision on the basis of reviewers’ conclusions: to publish an article; to send an article to the author for its improvement (with detailed recommendations); to decline an article. The editorial staff’s decision is sent to the author.
7. If an article is accepted for publication the editor sends a billing document with the Publishers’ banking details to the author. Publications may be financed by the author, the author’s research grant, scientific organizations and societies. You can get information on the current open access fee from the editor. On the author’s request all the documents certifying an article publication are given: agreements, acts of provided services, invoices, publication certificates.
8. Approved and paid articles are published in the journal issues according to the publishing schedule.
9. The author’s journal is sent by the registered mail. The author may request its identification number from the editor to track his journal whereabouts.